Commonly Asked Questions
Don’t see the answer you’re looking for? Click on the chat icon or email us your questions.
- What garment types can I measure?
All types of pants, shorts and most tops.
- Is there a demo version I can try?
Yes. Click here to set up your free 14 day trial.
- What devices does Capture work with?
Capture is a web app, meaning it will work with any iOS or Android phone.
- How does Capture achieve accuracy?
A reference card is required to be in each photo. It's printable and is the size of a business card.
- Can I edit measurements if they don't look right?
Yes. Our web tool allows you to edit measure locations after a photo is taken.
- Can I save labeled images to my phone?
Yes. Save images directly to your phone as a JPG, PDF or CSV.
- Do I need special equipment?
No. The only items you need are a mobile device and our reference card.
- Can I let my customers use Capture from my website?
Yes. Our simple web integration allows us to white label Capture directly to your product page.
- Can I adjust Capture's Points of Measure?
Yes. This is an additional service we offer and if you need to change POM's we will work with you to make it happen.